[Feature Request] More mobile optimalized website/forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

DGooseman

I really use the website a lot, but unfortunately the mobile version is working awful...
For example, the XDA Portal Posts are very ugly positioned on mobile phone screens. you can't scroll a little bit to the right and there are advertisements and so on..

I can continue this way, but I think you might notice my point. The mobile orientated css is awful right now (in my opinion) and (in my opinion) needs to be changed.

XDA, you càn do it! I know that!

D

DGooseman

Ah I didn't know that. Thank you for pointing me the right direction anyway! :)

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
I really use the website a lot, but unfortunately the mobile version is working awful...
For example, the XDA Portal Posts are very ugly positioned on mobile phone screens. you can't scroll a little bit to the right and there are advertisements and so on..
'
I can continue this way, but I think you might notice my point. The mobile orientated css is awful right now (in my opinion) and (in my opinion) needs to be changed.

XDA, you càn do it! I know that!

I do not bother with the newer xda themes, stay with 2010!!!
Also use a browser like Atlas (set to 175% screen) that can force desktop.
Then fall back to Chrome or NoChromo for editing.

Set xda options set to view threads linear, newest first. Then on a long thread, once you read the newest, change the drop down to hybrid to see the Op. Then switch as needed.
This is so you do not have to press that tiny little button to view the latest post in 2010 theme.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.