[TEAM *CLARITY*] The Thread Creators of the 21st Century

20th August 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #1  
Team Clarity

Get your thread up in style!

What/WHO is Team Clarity?
Team Clarity is a joint operations (well not really an operation but you'll get where I'm going at) which aims to help other users create a thread that will appeal to users! This isn't an app which generates threads for you but more of real people helping to create the thread for you! Team Clarity is made up of myself and a couple of other friends (who are not in XDA but in other forums sites who are willing to help out). You can join the team too! Look at the 'Team Up' section below!

What do you get?
Team Clarity will take about a maximum of 2 weeks once your idea and other stuff is sent (Check the 'Pre-Requisites' Section to find out more!) and then we'll provide you with a .txt file with the integrated code which just simply has to be pasted on your new thread and posted for others to see. It will contain all working links to download sites which of course you can request from us and also graphics if you ever require any of them from us!

Why trust us?
Well you're not forced to trust us and you as the user and developer have all the liberty to look at the .txt file and edit it all you want! We'll make sure none of those dumb 'Made by: ....' Ads are not in your thread and the download sites.

What Mirrors do you offer?
We have a 100GB Dropbox Account, 500GB MEGA Account, 200GB MediaFire Account and even an Android File Host Account! Choose what you want your files to be hosted under the Team Clarity account and we'll make sure we get your development file get out with no problems what so ever, Fast, Quick and Reliable.

What's the catch?
There isn't any catch whatsoever as we aim to make the Clarity Team and open and helpful thread creation team. We condone the use of violence advertisments and branding on your thread and minimise all the annoying stuff you'll find at download sites and such. Its up to you to give us credits or not and we're not gonna force you to do it because well, its annoying to us and we won't do it to you.

How do threads created by the Team Clarity look like?
Here's a sample thread that we've created based of the Xperia Performance MAX ROM by @Mah Oliveira. Take a look at it!:
Quote:

Quote:

The True Performance of the Xperia SP for the true you!

Introduction
The Xperia Performance MAX ROM (XPM) delivers the true performance of the Xperia SP in many ways possible. Get your game on by installing the ROM to your device in a matter of minutes! Exclusively for the XPERIA Line-Up.

Features
  • Based of 12.1.A.1.205 [JB4.3]
  • Deodexed + Zipaligned
  • In-Built Root Function
  • Integrated Philz, CWM and TWRP Recoveries
  • Removed Bloatware
  • Xperia Z2 Framework
  • Advanced Power Menu
  • Integrated Xperia Z2 Theming Engine
  • Xperia Z2 Home Experience
  • Bypass Signature + SuperUser Mod Integrated
  • In-Built Sony Bravia Engine 2 [BE2] + X-Reality Engine
  • Fast and Smooth
  • RAM Optimizations

Screenshots

Disclaimer
By Installing this ROM, you're warranty will be void. The developer and colleagues will not be responsible for any errors or problems that you face on your device. If you do encounter a bug or error, report it in a respectful manner

Potential Bugs that you might face
Code:
None [If you find any bugs, file it so that I can fix it]
Installation Instructions
  1. Flash the Official Sony 12.1.A.1.205 Firmware using Flashtool
  2. Install the DooMKernel V13 Kernel
  3. Transfer ROM to preffered storage (SD Card is recommended)
  4. Boot into recovery (CWM/TWRP)
  5. Wipe DATA, SYSTEM, CACHE and DALVIK CACHE
  6. Upon installation of ROM, Reboot your device
  7. Enjoy the Performance MAX ROM on your Xperia SP!

>>Downloads<<
Download the ROM via your preferred host:
MEGA: [XSP]Performance MAX
Uploaded.net: [XSP]Performance MAX

Add-Ons
How to Install Add-Ons:
  1. Place Downloaded MOD file onto preferred storage
  2. Reboot into recovery
  3. Install zip file
  4. Reboot
  1. Stock Navigation Bar [MEGA][Uploaded.net]

Special Thanks to:
@serajr @dipesh1502 @sandy7 @BDFreak @Rajeev @osa_misuari @DooMLoRD @jancsessz

Leave a THANKS to support me and future ROM and MOD development!

Signing up is easy for you, the user so we'll keep it as simple as possible. PM me with all of the stuff that are needed in the 'Pre-Requisites' Section and I'll review the concept and we'll notify you if the Team Clarity will get your thread up in shape.

Pre-Requisites

Here's what we require from you in your PM:
*Thread Name
*Development/App/ROM Name
*Concept/Theme of Thread
*Minimum 1 Working Download link for us to download your resources to be mirrored on our host sites
*What you may require from us such as Mirrors or Graphics

Team UP
Wanna be part of the Team Clarity? Well of course you do!not
To be part of the Clarity Team, tell us what you are willing to help out with in the team (Graphics/Thread Writer) and PM me with the following format in the subject section:
Quote:

[TEAMUP][THREADER][DEVICE][Your role you'll like to help out with]

Then add this things in the Content/Message section:
Quote:

[Name]
[A Sample of your talents]
[Whatever you want to say]
[END OF TEAMUP FORM]

With that, send me the PM and I'll review your reqeuest as soon as I can!

Quote:

That's all from us at Team Clarity! We hope to be able to work with you folks soon!
Regards,
Furrydaus and the rest of the team

Threads might be a little wonky with human errors so please do not be so pissed with us!
20th August 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #2  
Clock Team Clarity Thread Status's
Below is the list of the current threads that are currently in creation:
[The creator name will be posted instead of the Thread Name]
  • Complete/No Threads
20th August 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #3  
Reserved for Changelog
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread