excellent sound quality bluetooth speaker for home or on the go

8th July 2014, 01:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hershey PA
Thanks Meter: 852

2,536 posts
More
http://www.inateck.com/inateck-bp200...tereo-speaker/
InateckŪ Wireless 10W Stereo Bluetooth Portable Speaker Built-in Hands Free Speakerphone and Rechargable Battery Works With iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, iPod, iPad, Mp3 player, Tablet PC, Laptop, Computers, Android Smartphones And more Bluetooth Enabled Devices, Support 3.5mm Audio Cable Connection, Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR, Portable Stand for Tablets Smartphones, Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
i wanted a affordable bluetooth speaker for at home and outside by the pool ect and found all of that in this unit. some of the features are:
- Bluetooth
- Call button
- Rubber foot pads
- Aux in
- MicroUSB charging
the packaging was very well done and the unit is very slim and looks great and very sturdy hard plastic was pleasing to the eye . in the box was the bluetooth unit,(1) usb power cable and a simple to follow users manual. the unit came almost fully charged so i jumped right in and powered it up and when phone paired with the unit i was alerted that pairing was done with a sound and a flashing bluetooth icon illuminated on the unit. very nice to see a "call button" on the unit and something other units are lacking.the call button. the unit also has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery so no worries the the unit will die after only a few hours of use and i was able to get 7hrs of use and still battery was not fully depleted. on the back of the unit is a very handy kickstand which is also a great idea since i have a ipad and a large NOTE 3 phone that demand a solid base as both are large/heavy units. the pullout kickstand really gives my large tablet stability in landscape or portrait. And this also keeps it level on the table or desk. the top of unit is has a large "cutout" lined with rubber to securely hold phone/tab ect in place and soft rubber makes a nice stable (scratch free) area to support such devices. the sound quality was excellent and even on full volume no distortion unlike other units i have had in the past. overall i gave the unit 5 stars for ease of use/price and sound quality.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140708_075725.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	250.5 KB
ID:	2840160   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140708_075816.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	2840161   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140708_075852.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	2840162   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140708_075910.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	246.9 KB
ID:	2840163  
The Following User Says Thank You to darren.wlsn1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread