[Hack/Mod] Tsports/JYou Teclast H30 Notify for Telegram/GMail/BlueMail/Calendar/K-9

Search This thread

luistopo

Mar 19, 2007
new version TSports 1.8.9

Attached the link of the new version
___h**p://app.teclast.com/sba/

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

sorry but I only post 3 times, h**p =>http

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

The consumption difference is spectacular, the bluetooth connection is more stable, not lost

Reactions: quini2k

Stefi1973

Mar 4, 2017
disable find your phone option

Is there any way to disable the search for phone. Or atleast change the sound to silent.

I have many times accidentaly searched for the phone and it keeps a loud noise even if it is silent mode. The bracelet gets false action when the clothes touch the surface.

I just need to disable the search or change the sound to a silent sound. The phone is not rooted.

dimychman

Jan 10, 2017
I apologize to everyone for the wait but I had a motorcycle accident and I could not make changes to a new apk, today I have removed the plaster arm and tomorrow evening I will load the new apk.

Look forward to

upd. How is health and how are things going with the application?

Last edited:

LittlePea13

Sep 9, 2014
Barcelona
Inbox

Hey, thanks for the app and get well soon. Do you think it's possible to add inbox notifications instead of Gmail? Also, is there any plans to make it open source?
Thanks!

quini2k

Apr 5, 2011
Sant Antoni de Portmany
OnePlus 12
Hi! This is my first post.

Thank you for your good work, I was missing my Telegram & calendar notifications since I received my H30.

I hope everything health related is fine! I hope also you'll have some time to add your fixes to the new versions of both apps ;)

quini2k

Apr 5, 2011
Sant Antoni de Portmany
OnePlus 12
I'm experiencing 3 problems (I'm using the Jyou app with calendar notifications):

1. Exiting background is not working, it's still showing "service running in background" in notifications. Closing the app doesn't remove that notification either,

2. Sleep sync shows as complete when "download data" is selected, but it's showing no sleep and the H30 shows 7h 45'

3. I've tried uninstalling Jyou and installing Tsports (the original and the one provided here), and haven't been able to log in; it simply doesn't recognize the user+password

Any idea?? TIA ;)

Last edited:

spyrotsk

Jan 12, 2009
www.spyro.it

Thank you for your good work, I was missing my Telegram & calendar notifications since I received my H30.

I hope everything health related is fine! I hope also you'll have some time to add your fixes to the new versions of both apps ;)

On Play Store is still on 1.8.5... The 1.8.9 is equal to 1.8.5 on data reset? The only difference is batery consumption?

Now there is a new version of TSports 1.8.9, the battery of my smartphone is no longer consumed, web teclast

This happens to me and with other persons too. It seems be a bit random, don't know... New app? That would be amazing! Thank you :D

Where is the new app?

Uploaded new version!!! See first post! :p

Hey, thanks for the app and get well soon. Do you think it's possible to add inbox notifications instead of Gmail? Also, is there any plans to make it open source?
Thanks!
Add new version with inbox :)

I found the source code on deepweb! :angel: (Warning: This is code decompiled, so it's a ****!)

Last edited:

quini2k

Apr 5, 2011
Sant Antoni de Portmany
OnePlus 12
To log in to the Tsports application, install the latest version of the Tsports application (the link is on the previous page)
You were right, I've been able to log in using latest Tsports 1.8.9 (latest version in google play is 1.8.5). Thanks! :good:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

@spyrotsk

I've installed the 2.9.0 Jyou version with google calendar notifications, but same behaviour: the service is always running in background, and now "settings -> exit" is no longer showing the "close background option" (in 2.5.3 it was showing, but it didn't work); Tsports 1.8.9 works. Please make me know if I can help debug it.

Also, I'd like to ask you to add "Plus Messenger" support instead of Telegram (it's an easier to personalize telegram client).

Last, I've recently upgraded the H30's firmware to 1.3.0, in case it makes any difference.

Thanks for your work ;)

Last edited:

raptoro2

May 22, 2008
hello thanks for the app

please can you descripete wich bug you solved and wich bug still inside app , also can you make menu to switch to english version , the german translation is teribble ( or how i can change it , root phone)

spyrotsk

Jan 12, 2009
www.spyro.it
hello thanks for the app

please can you descripete wich bug you solved and wich bug still inside app , also can you make menu to switch to english version , the german translation is teribble ( or how i can change it , root phone)
I did not make any changes except for the notifications, but for translation I will put the various XML language files in the first post and those who want to translate it are enough to download it, modify it, and post it, then I can add it to my apk.

Reactions: raptoro2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,
    I am owner of a Teclast H30 from 4 days, but not being able to enter the notifications of my favorite apps such as Telegram, BlueMail, Gmail or other applications, I decided to look for ways to include them.
    jyou_2.5.3_message_settings.png20161017_010959.jpg20161017_010755.jpg20161017_024637.jpg20161017_024301.jpg

How did I do?

Obviously decompiling the App Tsports/JYou of Teclast and changing the source code to receive notifications of apps that interest me.
    I can't modify the icons or Title of notifications (like QQ logo or Twitter title), becouse are saved on the firmware of the smartband.

SEE THIS POST FOR LATEST BUILD AND GUIDE!! - Thanks to mobixplore
    At the end of this post you can find the APK files, but read this before download one of those at random:
    See here for download the latest version:
    http://yadi.sk/d/_PLt57FA3aReZs OR https://tinyurl.com/lxqzxm8

Updates 10/05/2017:
    Added new DE Translations! (Thanks to raptoro2)
    Added new RU Translations! (Thanks to dimychman)
    Added new ES Translations! (Thanks to marcoahp)

jyou-2.9.0_GK9B_T_W_S_T_W_SIGNED
    This contains these apps notification:
    -Facebook
    -GMail/K-9/BlueMail (As Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -WeChat
    -Whatsapp

jyou-2.9.0_K9B_T_G_S_C_W_SIGNED
    -Facebook
    -K-9/BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -GMail (as WeChat)
    -Whatsapp

jyou-2.9.0_K9B_T_G_S_T_W_SIGNED
    -Facebook
    -K-9/BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -GMail (as WeChat)
    -Whatsap

jyou-2.9.0_K9B_T_I_S_C_W_SIGNED <------ NEW WITH INBOX!!!
    -Facebook
    -K-9/BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -Inbox (as WeChat)
    -Whatsapp

Old JYou 2.5.3:
    View attachment jyou_2.5.3-F_GK9B_T_W_S_T_W.apk_SIGNED.apk
    -Facebook
    -GMail/K-9/BlueMail (As Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -WeChat
    -Whatsapp

View attachment jyou_2.5.3-F_K9B_T_G_S_C_W.apk_SIGNED.apk
    -Facebook
    -K-9/BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -GMail (as WeChat)
    -Whatsapp

View attachment jyou_2.5.3-F_K9B_T_G_S_T_W.apk_SIGNED.apk
    -Facebook
    -K-9/BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -GMail (as WeChat)
    -Whatsapp

Stock APK For T-Sports and apk with my changes is here:
    View attachment Taidian-release-v1.8.5_stock.apk
    Nothing to say, this is the stock APK.

View attachment Taidian-release-v1.8.5_F_G_T_W_S_T_W.apk
    -Facebook
    -Gmail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)

-WeChat
    -Whatsapp

View attachment Taidian-release-v1.8.5_F_B_T_W_S_T_W.apk
    -Facebook
    -BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)

-WeChat
    -Whatsapp

View attachment Taidian-release-v1.8.5_F_B_T_W_S_C_W.apk
    -Facebook
    -BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)

-WeChat
    -Android Calendar (com.android.calendar) (as Twitter)
    -Whatsapp

View attachment Taidian-release-v1.8.5_F_G_T_W_S_C_W.apk
    -Facebook
    -Gmail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)

-WeChat
    -Whatsapp

View attachment Taidian-release-v1.8.5_F_B_T_G_S_C_W.apk
    -Facebook
    -BlueMail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -Gmail (as WeChat)

-Whatsapp

View attachment Taidian-release-v1.8.5_F_K9_T_G_S_C_W.apk
    -Facebook
    -K-9 Mail (as Line)
    -Telegram (as QQ)
    -Gmail (as WeChat)

-Whatsapp

You do not need to flash them from the recovery or not you need to root, just uninstall the original application Tsports from your phone and copy one of the apk in the phone memory and open them.

For now I have no plans to release the source code of the software, but I can explain how to recover them ;) :cool:
    Could you compile an apk replacing some languages for another, for example korean for spanish?
    I can translate the strings.xml for you.
    I have the jyou 2.9.0 version decompiled and have translated strings.xml from res\values-ko that is korean to spanish.
    But now I dont know how recompile the apk. Could you help me?

So we have to compile a Spanish apk replacing english version of strings.xml with spanish version, isn't it?

Added new files for RUS and ES! :p

Thanks for your work! ;)

On Play Store is still on 1.8.5... The 1.8.9 is equal to 1.8.5 on data reset? The only difference is batery consumption?

Now there is a new version of TSports 1.8.9, the battery of my smartphone is no longer consumed, web teclast

This happens to me and with other persons too. It seems be a bit random, don't know... New app? That would be amazing! Thank you :D

Where is the new app?

Uploaded new version!!! See first post! :p

Thanks!
    Add new version with inbox :)

I found the source code on deepweb! :angel: (Warning: This is code decompiled, so it's a ****!)
    It's top! Thank you very much!
    Just one question: My step data resets every midnight... There's anything that you can do?

I saw on my device (Galaxy S5 Neo with marshmallows) that keeps track of my data every day (Although the representation is really a pretty s.hi.t).
    But I am registered to their cloud service and unloading data from the app every night.
    I am attaching one zip file with some screenshots of my data. (watch the days!)

But....Maybe, now i'm working on new app for our smartband. :rolleyes: :cool:
    Good news: I uploaded the new apks on first post with JYOU 2.5.3! ;)