Default [Micro USB + Lightning] InateckŪ

2 in 1 Micro USB Cable + Apple Lightning Adapter Cable 1.2m/ 4ft; Fits iPhone 6/ 5/ 5s/ 5c /iPad 4/ iPad air/ iPad mini mini2/ iPad 4th gen / Amazon Kindle/ Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 and Tablets/ HTC Phone/ Nexus (Personal Computers)

i have a few inateck products and love all of them but this handy usb/time savor is my favorite so far. if you own a android device and a apple device you know the issues your faced with charging and extra usb cables laying around but this handy item will solve your problem. This micro/lightning (apple) usb cable is just under 4ft long and "flat" which may not seem important but its very nice to use and wont tangle and wears way better than OEM cables and as a iphone user there OEM cables are junk imo and i paid $27 for mine so compared to cost of this product ($13) its worth it just for iphone users but as alot of us are we have multiple devices and like me some are android so this usb cable will be a great purchase as it has a micro usb end for your needs also.item is compatible with
Apple, Samsung, HTC etc. and used for charging or data transfers also very important as i transfer alot with my android device and had no issues doing so.each end of the cable is also protected with a smoked plastic cap for protection which i also liked. overall this is a must have imo for any multiple platform device owner and really great for owners with iso and android both. please check out this product and see how much you need this and makes a great replacement for OEM cables and much cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Inat...+Inateck%C2%AE