Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Review of ESCAM Pearl QF100 IP wireless camera w/lots of pics!!!

OP vectron

10th November 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goja

"go to settings / app settings / developer" sorry but which app are you talking about?

Hi - the android tinyCam Monitor app. I think I made reference to it and might've been replying to something but wasn't very clear. Apologies!
11th November 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDash84

Can anyone help me on this? It was working before. And now even though I can detect the camera but I can't access it at all. No pictures, no videos... I tried to reset it but to no avail.

You been pushing the reset button for 30 seconds while the camera is plugged on power supply and feel the camera rebooted?

Are you trying to connect within the same lan network? What device are you using? A pc or an app?
11th November 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #73  

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoDias

I can access the files saved on SD card via network or ftp ?

I have an external HD connected to a router with dd - wrt , and was wondering if I could transfer the videos recorded on SD card for this HD

Sorry, Google Translator here.

I have the same question is possible to access to the recorded files of the sd remotely outside the cameras network?
The Following User Says Thank You to pinep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinep

I have the same question is possible to access to the recorded files of the sd remotely outside the cameras network?

Yes you can access the files on the SD remotely. I use the IOS app ESCAM Eye v1.0, hit the (i) info button next to the camera name in the list of cameras. From the popup select TF Record.
17th November 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #75  

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassam

Yes you can access the files on the SD remotely. I use the IOS app ESCAM Eye v1.0, hit the (i) info button next to the camera name in the list of cameras. From the popup select TF Record.

I have the android version but doesn't work properly, the only way I founded is using a pc and internet explorer within the same lan than the cameras
19th November 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #76  

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinep

I have the android version but doesn't work properly, the only way I founded is using a pc and internet explorer within the same lan than the cameras

I have news about how to can access the files on the SD remotely. I use the android app ESCAM Eye v1.0, and if I press the (v) info button next to the camera name in the list of cameras and from the popup selecting "view Recorded video from the SD card" ONLY WORKS if I only have one camera added to the list of cameras.

I have 4 cameras and when all of them are added to the list the option "view Recorded video from the SD card" doesn't works the message " no video " appear
20th November 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #77  

1 posts
Use ESCAM Eye
In the manual, it says to use PnPCam for android, but it doesn't work outside LAN.
I tried then the ESCAM Eye, then it works perfect.
Just add the camera uid and put the password, then click on OK to add. (don't click on the search button)
20th November 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #78  

15 posts
YesI know but almost for me with more than one camera on the list, typing on "view recorded video on sd card" at first always says "no video" after insist several times I can see the list of records. But when you go back and select another one the app usually crash
5th December 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #79  
Thanks Meter: 91

1,914 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlockMaggot

Hi - the android tinyCam Monitor app. I think I made reference to it and might've been replying to something but wasn't very clear. Apologies!

I didn't see that.. Anyway, i installed tinyCAM, put on the file, app then warns me "ESCAM already exist" so file's not loaded (fully..) And then, to connect your cam, how do you proceed? I'm talking to the ESCAM support by mail, very slow but got something interesting :

They told me to go to ipadress/setddns.htm, there you'll find server, port, account & pass settings : server is set to "user2.ipcam.so" while it should be "user.ipcam.so" / So first, you have to change that. Notice account/pass aren't same as for the web interface.

When you type user.ipcam.so (of course user is different for everyone.. just in case!), you're supposed to end up on an interface that'll ask you for the former login info. That's what the screenshot i got shows. Problem is, i'm redirect the stock web interface.. Hope to get more info soon.
Last edited by goja; 5th December 2014 at 10:23 PM.
12th December 2014, 11:01 AM   |  #80  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goja

I didn't see that.. Anyway, i installed tinyCAM, put on the file, app then warns me "ESCAM already exist" so file's not loaded (fully..) And then, to connect your cam, how do you proceed? I'm talking to the ESCAM support by mail, very slow but got something interesting :

I'm the developer of tinyCam Monitor app. The latest version already has ESCAM support. I took the changes from the xml file used here with some minor changes (e.g. RTSP feed). No need to import this file anymore.

If you still want to add ESCAM camera via custom_vendors.xml, you need to change vendor name in the file to ESCAM2 or whatever (not ESCAM used by the app internally).

1-w audio should work via RTSP. Let me know if it works.
Audio is available in tinyCam Monitor PRO
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lexvas.dvr.pro
Last edited by alexey.vasilyev; 12th December 2014 at 11:05 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread