Watch This Now!

Review of ESCAM Pearl QF100 IP wireless camera w/lots of pics!!!

3,230 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,481
By vectron, Senior Member on 12th August 2014, 02:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd August 2015, 02:11 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 96
I don't have any problem to have email alert, however the capture is not 720p, it's very small.. No way to change that?

Also, does anyone here knows what is the difference between Alert Motion/Trigger/Vox (this in in the email alert header)?

PS: Forgot to ask... How is the SD card supposed to be formated/which folder should it contain. Don't wanna delete all now..
4th September 2015, 03:17 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 96
Ok so new issue.. After few hours/days, i can't connect to the cam, neither video stream nor admin page. However the router shows the cam as connected and reachable.. What could cause this? Is it defective? Any suggestion on which newer/better (but not different in price, not much..) to buy from china direct?
13th September 2015, 08:20 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0
Originally Posted by JoWannes

Thank you for the review.
Do you happen to own a Synology and want to test Surveillance Station? Many thanks in advance!

I do own Synology and record video from 3 Escam cameras - all of them Escam Peashooter QD520.
Took some tries and looking around the net to figure the configuration but in the end it is quite straightforward - the trick is:

While not changing such setting on the IP Cam itself (it stays default from this perspective) you need to change port on Synology Surveillance Station to 8899.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread