Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Review of iCleverŪ 50W / 10-Amp 6-Port Fast Charging USB Wall/Travel/Desktop Charging

OP Mon431

21st January 2015, 01:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

59 posts
More
This is a great desktop charger that is both stylish and easy to use!

In the box, you get the charger itself, the AC power cord, an instruction manual, and a “HISCARD” warranty card.

First Impressions: This product feels very nice and looks very sleek. I can already tell this will look pretty cool while sitting on my desk and in use. Setting it up was pretty easy and simple. I just plugged the AC power cord into the charger and I was all set.

After using it for a while, I can say that it is a pretty powerful charger. I was able to charge two external batteries, a pair of Bluetooth headphones, two Samsung Galaxy S3’s, and an iPhone 5S super fast! They all were charged up WAY faster than the standard 1A chargers that are in almost every home and used by everyone. One thing that is incredible about this product is that all six ports output 2.4A! That is truly incredible. It works great, looks great, feels great, and I don’t know what else to say, it’s a pretty awesome product!

I would highly recommend this to all of my friends that have multiple devices that need charging. I’m sure it is a hassle for them to plug their devices into many different locations and I’m sure that it would be very convenient for them to plug in all of their devices into one charger in one area. It certainly is a newfound convenience for me.

Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend it!

I was provided a unit for testing purposes and I promised to provide a completely honest and fair review.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the link to this product on Amazon because posting commercial links is forbidden, but you can find it on Amazon by searching for the product's name that is in the title of this thread. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mon431 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2015, 03:12 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2,269

2,999 posts
Please, make sure to include pictures of the product with your reviews. It will add value to your write up and will benefit other members of our community
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2015, 05:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

59 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron

Please, make sure to include pictures of the product with your reviews. It will add value to your write up and will benefit other members of our community

Thanks for the advice! I will include pictures with my reviews in the future.
Last edited by Mon431; 25th January 2015 at 05:42 PM.
26th January 2015, 07:55 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Please include some pictures
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread