FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Homido Virtual Reality Review !!!

26th November 2014, 07:15 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Is it a pleasure to describe you this super amazing device.
Just few years ago a good virtual headset cost thousand of euro.Now with just 69 euro + a regular 5 inch fullhd smartphone probably you can achieve a better results.
At first thanks to a Samsung stand i discover this new economic way for VR and i was shoked for the Field of View 96 degree and the overall experience.
Samsung gear vr is not still in the market and actually would work just with note 4 so i tried to find an alternative.
At first i bough a really cheap vr headset.A sort of google cardboard made of plastic.And even if it was cheap with a small FOV gave me a pretty good sensation.
But nothing compare with the Samsung vr gear i tried in the mall plus the Color Cross were really unconfortable to wear and to adjust.
I did a great resarch and i find out this Homido ready to be buy with great features.

Design 5/5 Look like a cool snowboards glasses very cool wearable without feel like a nerd

Quality 4/5 Simple but very good material and great optic wich provide you a really immersive feeling with 100 fov basically is the same feeling i had with samsung vr gear.Fully adjustable very easy !!!

Comfort 5/5 If i told you color cross were a pain in the ass for more than 5 minutes Homido seems you can fall sleept with this one no problem even if you have a bige nose.Overall they are just comfort as wearing a snowboard mask...

Service 5/5 I ordered 5 for all my family for 69 each and i get in 5 days saturday and sunday included with no additional charge trought a very fast shipping from China to Florida US

Conclusion:AMAZING product wich work better than i expected.
Amazing for 360 stereoscopic vr video and let
tell you 3D compared with this technology is already the past.Now you feel inside de video.The future vs the past.Even the box is really nice .For sure i will buy more for Christmas if you don't try you can't really undestand the real power of this headset.With S4 best VR i ever tried

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to eddykoodoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]

6th January 2015, 11:45 PM |#2  
Flag Plantation
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
I have went through the same exact experience as you when it comes to the whole VR thing. I have the color cross and imcardboard both foam and card board models. I also had the Oculus rift DK1. The Oculus Rift DK1 was able to show me what the future of vr was going to be like, but I sold it because of the nausea issues caused by bad reoslution and lag.

The color cross kills the bridge of my nose after a couple of minutes and the lenses are barely useable. Also cardboard pressed on your face from the actual cardboard models just kinda sucks. I ordered the Homido a couple of days and have seen very little posts about it. I am glad I found this post as it gives me some confidence that it might actually be useable.

It would be nice to get a decent VR experience in a portable package.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread