Review of MOCREO Mosound Bar water-resistant Bluetooth speaker w/lots of pics!!!

OP vectron

26th September 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,104

2,831 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherway

so its battery can be used a long time? It means the product's quality really good? If so ,i think i need to buy one. And another question, you said the speaker is water-resistant, i want to know what kind of water will damage it?

Just like they state, about 6hrs of use. If you play at moderate level, you can stretch it for another half an hour. It's IPX4 waterproof rated. In my opinion, I would NOT dump it and leave it in the water. It's definitely water splash proof to keep by the sink or the pool, etc. If it gets splashed/covered by water - it will survive. But submerging it under the water for an extended time period - no way. For submerging under the water you need at least IPX7 rating.
28th September 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #12  
LA
Thanks Meter: 10

52 posts
If so, maybe the voice will not loud enough?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higherway For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
are there any body can tell me whether it is worth to buy?
9th October 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,104

2,831 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suarez34

are there any body can tell me whether it is worth to buy?

Why would I waste my time reviewing it if I don't think it's good enough? There are other speakers that sound as good or better, but they cost A LOT more money. For the price, you can't beat this Mosound Bar; it has one of the best price/performance ratios.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread