Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Review of MOCREO Mosound Bar water-resistant Bluetooth speaker w/lots of pics!!!

OP vectron

26th September 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,225

2,956 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherway

so its battery can be used a long time? It means the product's quality really good? If so ,i think i need to buy one. And another question, you said the speaker is water-resistant, i want to know what kind of water will damage it?

Just like they state, about 6hrs of use. If you play at moderate level, you can stretch it for another half an hour. It's IPX4 waterproof rated. In my opinion, I would NOT dump it and leave it in the water. It's definitely water splash proof to keep by the sink or the pool, etc. If it gets splashed/covered by water - it will survive. But submerging it under the water for an extended time period - no way. For submerging under the water you need at least IPX7 rating.
28th September 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #12  
LA
Thanks Meter: 10

52 posts
If so, maybe the voice will not loud enough?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to higherway For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
are there any body can tell me whether it is worth to buy?
9th October 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member

2,956 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suarez34

are there any body can tell me whether it is worth to buy?

Why would I waste my time reviewing it if I don't think it's good enough? There are other speakers that sound as good or better, but they cost A LOT more money. For the price, you can't beat this Mosound Bar; it has one of the best price/performance ratios.
2nd November 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #15  

3 posts
Sound quality wise, which one would you recommend? This one or the bolse 12w? Does it worth the price difference just because of the sound quality? Wich one has deeper bass? Thank you in advance
2nd November 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member

2,956 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3v1hd

Sound quality wise, which one would you recommend? This one or the bolse 12w? Does it worth the price difference just because of the sound quality? Wich one has deeper bass? Thank you in advance

Bolse was louder, but the sound is very similar. Mocreo is more flexible in terms of features, so overall it's a better value. But honestly, both are fantastic speakers. If you want deeper bass, look for UE Boom or Bose SoundLink. Also, I should be getting a review sample of B&W newest T7 model, but that one is $350
2nd November 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #17  

3 posts
Thank you for responses. Is the bolse much more louder? Or not that much? If you would have to choose between those two, would you pay 10-15$ extra for longer battery life and loudness?
2nd November 2014, 02:25 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member

2,956 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3v1hd

Thank you for responses. Is the bolse much more louder? Or not that much? If you would have to choose between those two, would you pay 10-15$ extra for longer battery life and loudness?

How/where are you going to use this wireless speaker? If it's mostly indoors or party entertainment in larger area, Bolse will be a better choice. Otherwise, if you are planning to have it outdoors, on a trip, hiking/biking, etc. where you want something rugged or perhaps a way to listen to music without streaming from a phone (using micro sd card) - Mocreo is a better choice. Extra loudness might be more appropriate for indoors during a party, while outdoors you want to have more personal sound. Also, outdoors, you would want to take external battery with you anyway for smartphone, etc. so you can always use that to charge it up, if need it.
5th November 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member

2,956 posts
Just want to add another point. Since I just received B&W T7 (AWESOME SOUND!!!!!!), I fired up MOCREO, Bolse, UE Boom and T7 for comparison. Without a doubt Boom and T7 are in a higher category of sound quality. T7 sounds like a real big wired speaker with a deep bass and very warm thick sound (like you are running through tube amps). Boom is right behind it with less bass and not as loud, but still a great sound. When it comes to MOCREO and Bolse - my comment above is still valid where Bolse is more appropriate for indoors and Mocreo for outdoors. Both are loud, BUT Bolse sound very clean at the top volume while MOCREO starts to distort. So, in terms of sound quality Bolse wins since you can raise the volume up to the max and it doesn't distort, but Mocreo still has more flexibility since it's rugged and can play music from micro sd card.
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #20  

3 posts
Based on your review I ordered the Mocreo Mosound. I hope I won't be disappointed. I won't listen to it very loud. I would probably listen to the 50% of the volume. have you listened to the Mocreo Mosound Bass with the 2 passive radiators? It can be found as Dynamix pulse aswell. There is another budget bluetooth speaker with great feedback from Earson ER-151. Thank you for your replies.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread