FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Review][20,000mAh Vinsic Portable Power Bank]

2,815 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,984

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
[Review][20,000mAh Vinsic Portable Power Bank]

I was in the market for a large capacity power bank and really liked the look of this one on Amazon. Shipping was very fast as it was fulfilled and shipped by Amazon. In this review i will go over the Features, First impressions and Final thoughts after using the power bank for some time.

Features:

Ultra-slim design with a hard plastic & aluminum alloy construction
High capacity 20,000mAh
Two USB charging ports (5v-1.0A/ 5v-2.1A)
Micro USB input for charging the power bank (5v-2A)
Blue LED digital charge indicator
Built in over-charge, and short circuit protection
Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.8 x 0.5 inches
Compatible with any USB charged products such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and phones, ETC.

First impressions:

After receiving the power bank the first thing i noticed and was pleased with was the packaging. When you buy a product you expect there to be in professional and quality packaging and they definitely did that with this power bank. After unpacking the power bank and holding it i was very pleased with the aluminum alloy construction. When researching power banks the materials used was one of the main factors for me choosing this one over some of the others on the market and im glad i did, In the hand the build quality and construction feels premium just like my HTC one and iPhone. While it is a slim unit i would not say its the lightest power bank it is after all 20,000mAh capacity which is a larger power bank . If you are interested in smaller lighter package you will also be shrinking the battery capacity so that was something i wasn't willing to compromise on. First thing i noticed during use was the digital LED capacity readout. This is a premium feature that also was a top factor for me choosing this power bank. With a quick slide of your finger across the read out screen you can see exactly the charge you have left, No more relying on the few led lights the other banks have to judge how much juice you have left. Overall my first impressions of the power bank was very positive. Between the premium build quality and features included i was very happy with my choice. Amazon LINK

Final Thoughts:

After using the Power Bank for some time my initial opinion did not change, In fact im not sure how i lasted before without one. The quality of the unit is outstanding, Being constructed from aluminum gives it some serious durability, and looks brand new after heavy use wile camping, traveling, beach trips, and school/ work. The battery capacity is outstanding, as a power user Ive always found myself killing my phone battery far to early in the day and now i always have a charger even wile away from on outlet. Ive also found it very useful for camping trips and power outages due to the large capacity you can charge many items on one single power bank charge which is very handy in those situations. Overall am very pleased with my purchase. Between the stylish build, quality of materials used and the overall charging performance i would recommend this to anyone in the market for a power bank. Amazon LINK

The Following User Says Thank You to DJLamontagneIII For This Useful Post: [ View ]

29th March 2015, 10:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
good job
30th March 2015, 11:51 PM |#3  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 7,823

Donate to Me
More
This product actually looks awesome. The body is aluminum and I just loved the digital battery level indicator. I also use a Nexus 5 and when I am off to a trip I am always worried about my phone is about to die because when LTE, GPS is on and you're using camera with HDR it takes no time no drain the battery. I think this product can definitely solve the problem as it is very powerful.
4th April 2015, 02:52 PM |#4  
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think its awesome
20th April 2015, 03:12 PM |#5  
Flag Hershey PA
Thanks Meter: 888

More
Great review, I'm looking to add some external power as I own a nexus 9 and 6 so this is a great buy.
21st April 2015, 09:26 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 484

More
Interesting thing... I think that I will buy one to charge my phone when I use it as a GPS on my motorbike....

_____________________________________Read more write less and be smart
21st April 2015, 06:22 PM |#7  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 122

Donate to Me
More
Hmm this seems interesting it's been a couple days since you had it, any new updates on battery life and etc?
22nd April 2015, 09:50 PM |#8  

More
Do you think that is possible to charge it by a solar panel?

26th April 2015, 01:38 PM |#9  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Holy, it's so big. Also good review!
26th April 2015, 05:23 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMidnight

Holy, it's so big. Also good review!

Big battery = big device..

28th April 2015, 10:07 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have it also, really great device...
This one really hold my needs for power! I charge tablets and phones from it and totally forgot how it is to find out that your device is out of juice...
Tested it really thoroughly. Real capacity, it have LG Li-Po cells inside thats a thumb up for quality.
20000mAh is a really worth the price.
Tough and durable aluminum body saved it for me already from some falls and blows that other plastic power banks didn't hold...
Some images
The Cells
cells
The PCB, really nice build...
pcb
The bank
bank
The currents - it really can charge thing fast 2.1A on fast charging post or split to two..
currents

I really recommend it, i threw away all my other power banks.. all the banks that were not real capacity and were total waste of money.
Hope the info helps someone...

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)