FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Review of Vidonn X5 Smart activity tracker bracelet w/lots of pics!!!

3,182 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,440

By vectron, Senior Member on 13th July 2014, 02:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th July 2014, 04:21 PM |#11  
Flag Rio de janeiro
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Anyone else bought the bracelet? Feel free to add me at viddon. My user name is henrique.barbosa

30th July 2014, 04:26 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Just saw Vidonn updated their app in playstore. Haven't checked it out yet, would be interested what they changed.

Also, talked to Vidonn guys directly, and apparently they are working on a next get X6 bracelet. Still, X5 is probably one of the cheapest functioning waterproof activity bracelet you can get now.
31st October 2014, 09:08 PM |#13  

More
I've the OnePlus One.. but my smartphone don't see the Vidonn X5

Can you help me ???
14th January 2015, 05:53 AM |#14  

More
Is the vibration strong?
Can it wake you up from your sleep?
I found some bracelets (like MiBand that I have) but the vibration not strong enough and it was only 5 vibrates and that's it
3rd February 2015, 02:45 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The new Vidonn X6 smart bracelet seems to be available as well. Will you be reviewing this anytime soon as well Vectron? I didn't like the Sony Smartband as it has no screen, and the Sony Smartwatch isn't any good either as I had to charge it almost every day. Was thinking about the Vidonn X5 but as the X6 just came up that might be interesting as well!
3rd February 2015, 05:23 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesang

The new Vidonn X6 smart bracelet seems to be available as well. Will you be reviewing this anytime soon as well Vectron? I didn't like the Sony Smartband as it has no screen, and the Sony Smartwatch isn't any good either as I had to charge it almost every day. Was thinking about the Vidonn X5 but as the X6 just came up that might be interesting as well!

Absolutely! Waiting for review sample
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2015, 11:37 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Cool, looking forward to it!
2nd March 2015, 09:05 AM |#18  
Flag Tiel
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Can anyone tell me if you have the pair the braxcelet via the app or just with the Phone itself? I now have a cheaper other bracelet that connects via the app but when i kill the app i also lose connection. If you only use sports tracking it's not a problem but when i kill the app i don't receive notifications on incoming calls etc.
7th March 2015, 04:56 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron

Also, talked to Vidonn guys directly, and apparently they are working on a next get X6 bracelet.

How did you get in touch with them? I would like to make some suggestions on how to further improve their product.
8th March 2015, 03:09 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmax0

How did you get in touch with them? I would like to make some suggestions on how to further improve their product.

Scroll to the bottom of their website to find contact email: http://www.vidonn.com/en/index.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread