Plug Video Review: Aukey T20 Qi Enabled Wireless Charging Pad

Overall I liked this product a lot. It works well and is very small. I usually keep it right next to my bed. I wish the cord was a little bit longer. But no huge deal.

You can get it from Amazon, or look for deals on Slickdeals or Fatwallet also.

Powered by AC Adapter or USB Port (AC adapter is not included)

Compatible with any Qi-enabled device or a device equipped with a Qi-compatible cover or Qi standard receiver.

Charge your Smartphone without cables and USB interface, a product that really keeps you away from tangle of wires.
DC 5V 1.5A Input and 1A output to fast charge your QI-Enabled devices.LEDs display charging status; designed with an energy efficient idle mode.

Green anti-slip rubber rings keep the charging pad secure on any flat smooth surface and protect your phone sliding from the charging pad.

Featuring coffee cup coaster size (2.7 x 2.7 x 0.4in / 70 70 10.5mm), this charger fits perfectly on a desk or nightstand without drawing unneeded attention.

Works with : Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 7(2013);Nokia Lumia 920, 928, 1020; LG Optimus Vu2, D1L, LTE2, G2; HTC 8X, Droid DNA; MOTO Droid Maxx/Droid Mini; Blackberry Z30; iPhone; Samsung and other Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets