OP Junior Member
Flag Ponda
Thanks Meter: 13

16 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit: link removed

Hello Everyone!

I have recently been researching into the "camera" criteria of smartphones. And I found that there are pretty awesome smartphones with great cameras out there.

So, I just thought I'd make a list about them. And of course, this is my list, your thoughts on this issue might vary.

Number 5: It's the HTC One. It's supposed to be the best android smartphone out there, and it really is! The camera is awesome too! The UI is pretty basic and simple and it has some good color saturation.

Number 4: The Apple iPhone 5s. People say that...

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ MORE
Last edited by justmpm; 13th August 2014 at 03:43 PM.
13th August 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhant NAik

Hello Everyone!

I have recently been researching into the "camera" criteria of smartphones. And I found that there are pretty awesome smartphones with great cameras out there.

So, I just thought I'd make a list about them. And of course, this is my list, your thoughts on this issue might vary.

Number 5: It's the HTC One. It's supposed to be the best android smartphone out there, and it really is! The camera is awesome too! The UI is pretty basic and simple and it has some good color saturation.

Number 4: The Apple iPhone 5s. People say that...

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ MORE

Not to say you're wrong or it's a bad camera, but I have such an issue with people qualifying a camera's quality by silly things like megapixels. Just because it's a high number doesn't make the camera "great." And that whole Zeiss lens thing, I just can't get behind that marketing gimmick. It's like the whole 4k thing going on or "IMAX" theaters. They cheat the qualifications just so they can advertise that they're special. If you're buying phone for an excellent camera and really want Zeiss glass or huge resolutions/megapixels, get a real camera.
Last edited by justmpm; 13th August 2014 at 03:43 PM.
13th August 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,964

3,434 posts
Please don't use xda to drive traffic to your blog/website!

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, smartphones
Previous Thread Next Thread