Thread Closed

New Android Smatphone for 350 ($580) or under

OP spatchy

29th August 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
Hey guys, First I am going to apologize if this is in the wrong place, It's been a while since I was on XDA But I thought this was the most appropriate place to post a topic like this.

Anyway, I am due for an upgrade and well lets just say the options that my carrier are providing me are not great and after some researching, I came to the conclusion that changing networks and getting a sim only contract and buying a phone separately would be the cheapest option. I have found the perfect tariff but even after weeks of research, I am still stumped on which phone to buy, so, I have turned to the XDA community to ask What is the best android smartphone that I can buy for around 350 (that's about $580) or under?

There are a few conditions that I want the phone to meet: it must be 4G LTE capable and have a decent camera and a good battery life.

that's it! Thanks in advance to all who post! =)

Spatchy signing out! - Sent from my K00C using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by spatchy; 29th August 2014 at 11:34 AM.
29th August 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,559

3,187 posts
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread