Cool

Awesome Smartphone Lifhacks

7th September 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 32

240 posts
More
Turn your Smartphone into Awesome Beast! checkout this cool video which shows you how to use your smartphone with tripod.
How to use mobile as a mouse and a keyboard.
How to make a tripod for smartphones.
How to Control your PC Remotely with your Android Smartphone
Watch Videos Comfortably with Your Goggles as Stand.

did you like it? be sure to comment...
do you have more lifehacks like this??

Last edited by pushkardua; 9th September 2014 at 03:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pushkardua For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
The first one is gold but the glass tripod was a bit too much...had fun watching anyways thanks for sharing
8th September 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

240 posts
More
Smile
i am glad you liked it! , Please Share it with your friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTdevAndroid

The first one is gold but the glass tripod was a bit too much...had fun watching anyways thanks for sharing

8th September 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
wow. that was cool. will try it.
9th September 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 566

4,418 posts
More
This became a thread for a few people to get rid of 10 post restriction ( @Archer )

My Tapatalk Signature:

>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me
10th September 2014, 05:58 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink Feed

This became a thread for a few people to get rid of 10 post restriction ( @Archer )

My Tapatalk Signature:

For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me

I just wanted to share my video... Is there amy possibility that it could get on the blog?
Or anywhere featured? I really wish so..
10th September 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #7  
Flag Utrecht

4,418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua

I just wanted to share my video... Is there amy possibility that it could get on the blog?
Or anywhere featured? I really wish so..

You don't do something wrong mate, but 3 people in this thread are useless replying to this thread to get rid of their post restriction. @vanessaem @Archer @diestarbucks

My Tapatalk Signature:

16th September 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink Feed

You don't do something wrong mate, but 3 people in this thread are useless replying to this thread to get rid of their post restriction. @vanessaem @Archer @diestarbucks

My Tapatalk Signature:

could you please tell me the appropriate board for this post?? i think it won't reach to many people here :/
16th September 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #9  
Flag Utrecht

4,418 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua

could you please tell me the appropriate board for this post?? i think it won't reach to many people here :/

You're good here,

My Tapatalk Signature:

16th September 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 7

52 posts
As someone said above, I really like that first one a lot. I don't know that I have any old cassette cases lying around, but it's a pretty good idea. One critique though would be spellcheck. Those title screens at the beginning have a spelling error in each. Don't know if English is a 2nd language or you don't care, but Android and Smartphone were misspelled.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, awesome, life hacks, lifehacks, smartphone
Previous Thread Next Thread