Using MEGA? Check the app I've been working on

OP ahbab

25th September 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello everyone,

First I apologize if this is not a proper thread for this post

I've been working on an app that brings MEGA cloud access to android devices. Initial version of the app I've created was one of the first apps on the google play store but, working on it alone and having in mind bad API documentation they provided it took me a while to make some progress.

Currently, there are plenty of apps that one can use to upload/download content to and from the cloud using your android device so I focused on automated synchronization.

Basically, app I've created lets you choose any directory on your cloud account and sync it to your phone, also you can sync any folder from your device to the cloud. There are options to choose weather you want to resync deleted files or files that changed in size and edit date.

Sadly I am not allowed to post links, in order to check the app out search for "MEGA Storage Manager" on google play.

If you have a suggestion, or find a bug, feel free to post it here or email me at ahbabdevworks@gmail.com.

Regards
26th September 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbab

Hello everyone,

First I apologize if this is not a proper thread for this post

I've been working on an app that brings MEGA cloud access to android devices. Initial version of the app I've created was one of the first apps on the google play store but, working on it alone and having in mind bad API documentation they provided it took me a while to make some progress.

Currently, there are plenty of apps that one can use to upload/download content to and from the cloud using your android device so I focused on automated synchronization.

Basically, app I've created lets you choose any directory on your cloud account and sync it to your phone, also you can sync any folder from your device to the cloud. There are options to choose weather you want to resync deleted files or files that changed in size and edit date.

Sadly I am not allowed to post links, in order to check the app out search for "MEGA Storage Manager" on google play.

If you have a suggestion, or find a bug, feel free to post it here or email me at ahbabdevworks@gmail.com.

Regards

Sounds interesting. Did anybody tried it already? Are there any restrictions (i.e. root, android version ...)?
27th September 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrekavacXXL

Sounds interesting. Did anybody tried it already? Are there any restrictions (i.e. root, android version ...)?

Hello,

There are no special privilege level requirements, users with rooted devices can leverage the app to backup their titanium backup folders or whatever other use-cases people have...

Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread