Rememember: I'll not take responsability of ANYTHING that happen to your phone.
Suggestion: Don't re-flash it if it's just running slow, it's a VERY dangerous task, before, try doing a Factory Reset!
Okay, in my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) the ways that Alcatel (or better meaning, MediaTek-based devices) handle flashing processes, is:
PRELOADER > DSP_BL > UBOOT
That, meaning, if you don't touch (badly) those partitions on the phone, you shouldn't get it bricked, doing anything yo do, it shouldn't get never hard-bricked. Then, start the unbrick process:
- SP Flash Tool: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3m...1344.0.212.zip(external link, not by my own)
WARNING: Later versions may give you an error, and shouldn't complete the flash process, take care!
- Alcatel MT6577 Drivers: (just for MTK MT6577-based phones, you may download yours) it's for Alcatel One Touch Idol 6030a, the one that I own. (uploaded by me) http://www.mediafire.com/download/bu...OM_drivers.zip | MIRROR - on MEGA - (also by me)
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 6030a Flashable Files (all in one pack, created by me): https://mega.co.nz/#!5w4yRTbb!2JM2gq...WYGCDetkBfxicg
NOTE: Also contains Scatter file, so your phone don't need to boot to start the flash process.
- 1 - [RECOMMENDED] Format your "/data" partition with TWRP or ADB (Android Debugging Bridge)
- 2 - Download, unpack and install drivers: http://imgur.com/a/2QyJG (HOWTO)
- 3 - Download and extract SP Flash Tool, then, open it. http://imgur.com/a/XzZmw (HOWTO)
- 4 - Select the required files. http://imgur.com/a/I3wDv (HOWTO)
Now, press "Download", the program will wait for your phone around 2 minutes, connect it, but before, make sure that it's off (shutted down) and connect it to USB while pressing Volume Down ( - ) key!
Then, pray to whatever you believe, and let it flash until it says 100%.
If it's says that:
Then, you're done, enjoy your re-flashed phone!
If I helped you, please press "Thanks", it's free