CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How to make weather widget transparent in ASUS Zenfone 5

29th August 2014, 12:50 PM |#1  
CAL1BER's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, and I'm really sorry to ask this simple question but I'm seriously not able to find out how to fix this. As you are aware of Zenfone 5 comes with a transparent weather widget. But now the Weather widget on my phone is opaque. All other widgets are working fine. Please tell me how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-29-17-07-10.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (165.2 KB, 404 views)
 
 
29th August 2014, 12:56 PM |#2  
CAL1BER's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL1BER

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, and I'm really sorry to ask this simple question but I'm seriously not able to find out how to fix this. As you are aware of Zenfone 5 comes with a transparent weather widget. But now the Weather widget on my phone is opaque. All other widgets are working fine. Please tell me how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guys I got it fixed. Thanks a lot.
30th August 2014, 08:03 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
I've the same problem, could you please explain how you solved it?
30th August 2014, 08:37 AM |#4  
CAL1BER's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Post Here you go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSofter

I've the same problem, could you please explain how you solved it?

It's really easy. When you are changing wallpaper make sure you check on "Background Tint" and the widgets will be transparent.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAL1BER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 08:41 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL1BER

It's really easy. When you are changing wallpaper make sure you check on "Background Tint" and the widgets will be transparent.

Great, works! Tnx!
30th August 2014, 10:29 AM |#6  
CAL1BER's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Your welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSofter

Great, works! Tnx!

I'm glad it worked for you.
30th August 2014, 10:40 AM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL1BER

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, and I'm really sorry to ask this simple question but I'm seriously not able to find out how to fix this. As you are aware of Zenfone 5 comes with a transparent weather widget. But now the Weather widget on my phone is opaque. All other widgets are working fine. Please tell me how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can download rom about Zenfone 5 from the officail website.
30th August 2014, 04:18 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
thx for the fix, had the same problem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes