Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Installing Gapps or something on ZTE Z9 MINI???

13th April 2015, 09:08 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Dordrecht
Thanks Meter: 4

98 posts
More
Hello all,

I have her a ZTE Z9 Mini, but it came without any google application.
So my question is, what is the best way to install google services like playstore/contact sync / youtube and other google apps on my ZTE Z9 MINI?

Because its a brand new phone, there are no tutorials on how to roo/flash this phone.
And using Google Installer from XIAOMI doesent work as well - Getting a message unfortunaly appl closed or cannot connect with google servers bla bla that piece of ****.
Even if i use seperated apk's from APKMIRROR the same messages apear!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Last edited by djbosanac; 13th April 2015 at 12:35 PM.

Yesterday, 04:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbosanac

Hello all,

So my question is, what is the best way to install google services like playstore/contact sync / youtube and other google apps on my ZTE Z9 MINI?

Because its a brand new phone, there are no tutorials on how to roo/flash this phone.
And using Google Installer from XIAOMI doesent work as well - Getting a message unfortunaly appl closed or cannot connect with google servers bla bla that piece of ****.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

https://translate.google.de/translat...gle&edit-text=

here untranslated:

http://bbs.nubia.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=444755
Yesterday, 05:49 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbosanac

Hello all,

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

google "gapps CM" (without ")and click on the first link. it leads to the cyanogen mod wiki but thats universally gapps.
everything is written there but ill write it here too. you need a custom recovery for that. (if you dont have one just google it, its pretty easy)
Today, 09:51 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Quote:

Note: All operations are a reference for other users of the god Scrapped out, but to see so many replies, know we are still in dire straits, especially update it, write some detailed steps.

1, the first root, thank silent star of the original paste [software tutorials] Z9mini a key tool ROOT: http://bbs.nubia.cn/thread-442041-1-1.html

2. Install RE, full name Root Explorer, Baidu, there.

3, GmsCore.apk, GoogleServicesFramework.apk, Phonesky.apk with PC download extract extracted usb plug the phone line before copying whatever directory, then enter the phone starts RE, and then copy these files to the / system / priv-app , the permissions are set to rwx rx rx, tips to gain root privileges copy, points allowed. After the restart prompted to update google services available after the update.

I had to use all kinds of Google services installer toss for a long time does not work, then do the third step enough.

Download the package to use google procedures L ollipop specific, that is, for Android 5, the link: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqEfLaO Password: tymt

This is a streamlined version of the card brush package, from which users post to the lira can not find the owner, and forgive me. Direct download, unzip from / system / priv-app removed to use the file. There GoogleLoginService.apk, GoogleBackupTransport.apk other equipment can not be installed together.

this is tutorial from Nubia board
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread