OP Jaggions

3rd August 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 4

65 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi. My friend asked me for an advice for his next phone, since his HTC Evo 3D just broke. He would like a good (possibly Android) phone, but he cannot spend more then 250-300 (let's say about 300$)... Keep in mind that I'm talking about unlocked phones only. I don't know which phones are both pretty good and such inexpensive. Any ideas? Thank you.
3rd August 2014, 09:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 103

285 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggions

Hi. My friend asked me for an advice for his next phone, since his HTC Evo 3D just broke. He would like a good (possibly Android) phone, but he cannot spend more then 250-300 (let's say about 300$)... Keep in mind that I'm talking about unlocked phones only. I don't know which phones are both pretty good and such inexpensive. Any ideas? Thank you.

Moto G - $179, Nexus 5 - $350. I'd pay the extra $s and go for the N5 but the moto g is a very nice phone. Huge upgrade from the Evo.
3rd August 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bergamo
Thanks Meter: 4

65 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokke9191

Moto G - $179, Nexus 5 - $350. I'd pay the extra $s and go for the N5 but the moto g is a very nice phone. Huge upgrade from the Evo.

Thank you for your answer, I'll tell him.
4th August 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
ONEPLUS is a good chioce for you, the hottest phone from china recently, 16G version goes for 284 , fashionable appearacne and high specification can defenitely attract you,
4th August 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,995

3,453 posts
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread