Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone buying advice for my friend

Tip us?

Jaggions
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Phone buying advice for my friend

Hi. My friend asked me for an advice for his next phone, since his HTC Evo 3D just broke. He would like a good (possibly Android) phone, but he cannot spend more then 250-300 (let's say about 300$)... Keep in mind that I'm talking about unlocked phones only. I don't know which phones are both pretty good and such inexpensive. Any ideas? Thank you.
About me: theiphonewiki.com/wiki/User:Jaggions

Lokke9191
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggions View Post
Hi. My friend asked me for an advice for his next phone, since his HTC Evo 3D just broke. He would like a good (possibly Android) phone, but he cannot spend more then 250-300 (let's say about 300$)... Keep in mind that I'm talking about unlocked phones only. I don't know which phones are both pretty good and such inexpensive. Any ideas? Thank you.
Moto G - $179, Nexus 5 - $350. I'd pay the extra $s and go for the N5 but the moto g is a very nice phone. Huge upgrade from the Evo.

Jaggions
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokke9191 View Post
Moto G - $179, Nexus 5 - $350. I'd pay the extra $s and go for the N5 but the moto g is a very nice phone. Huge upgrade from the Evo.
Thank you for your answer, I'll tell him.
About me: theiphonewiki.com/wiki/User:Jaggions

canconmod
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
ONEPLUS is a good chioce for you, the hottest phone from china recently, 16G version goes for 284 , fashionable appearacne and high specification can defenitely attract you,

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,475
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe