Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What is the perfect screen size for you?
Below 3 0 0%
3 0 0%
3.7 0 0%
4 0 0%
4.2 0 0%
4.5 0 0%
4.7 1 16.67%
4.8 0 0%
5 2 33.33%
5.2 0 0%
5.5 1 16.67%
5.7 0 0%
6 1 16.67%
6.2 0 0%
6.5 0 0%
7 0 0%
Above 7 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] [QThe Perfect Screen Size

OP Sparrow40k

1st September 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1

40 posts
So I was thinking about doing more work related things such as word documents and more on my phone Jiayu G4s and felt that the screen was a bit too small but if a great size for my pocket and easy to use (4.5").. On the other hand my brother uses a phone Samsung Note 3 with a 5.7" display which is amazing for work, gaming or anything else,but I sometimes question if it's really that easy to hold as a phone and fit into a pocket..

Which leads me to my question:
What is the perfect screen size for you and comment below why.

- I do know there are currently some post already made on this topic. But the poll was from 2011 and seemed a little outdated.
1st September 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 605

4,731 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow40k

So I was thinking about doing more work related things such as word documents and more on my phone Jiayu G4s and felt that the screen was a bit too small but if a great size for my pocket and easy to use (4.5").. On the other hand my brother uses a phone Samsung Note 3 with a 5.7" display which is amazing for work, gaming or anything else,but I sometimes question if it's really that easy to hold as a phone and fit into a pocket..

Which leads me to my question:
What is the perfect screen size for you and comment below why.

- I do know there are currently some post already made on this topic. But the poll was from 2011 and seemed a little outdated.

I heavily disagree with all people that are saying that a Galaxy Note doesn't fit a pocket.
I have Galaxy Note and it easily fits in every pocket I weared .

To answer your question, my favorite screen size is 5,3" because of easily two finger use by typing and good gaming inch.
On the other hand will my next phone ( HTC One M8 ) have a 5" screen but that would be great for compatibility for themer.
Currently is my Galaxy Note not supported for the Android launcher named Themer.

Cheers and I hope that I have cleared things up for you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread