Post Reply

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KITKAT 4.4.2] Micromax Canvas Knight A350

25th July 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #11  
Akash sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 56
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
screen shots please
25th July 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #12  
shubhamraj's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash sky

screen shots please

I have written step by step. So once try. If you get stuck anywhere ask me, I will help......I could not make screenshots now, I am busy nowadays. So sorry for that but try once I have written all steps.
25th July 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #13  
Akash sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 56
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamraj

I have written step by step. So once try. If you get stuck anywhere ask me, I will help......I could not make screenshots now, I am busy nowadays. So sorry for that but try once I have written all steps.

lolz it will not take a day to take screen shots hardly 5min :/
25th July 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #14  
shubhamraj's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash sky

lolz it will not take a day to take screen shots hardly 5min :/

I am telling you just try once. And for screenshot, I will have to flash mine device too. At least try once. It would hardly take around 5 minutes after downloading files.
25th July 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #15  
Akash sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 56
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamraj

I am telling you just try once. And for screenshot, I will have to flash mine device too. At least try once. It would hardly take around 5 minutes after downloading files.

it will take 30min for me to dwnload the file secnd i dnt have a350..i m planing to buy bt i want to see the ui first

Sent from my Micromax A200 using XDA Free mobile app
25th July 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #16  
shubhamraj's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash sky

it will take 30min for me to dwnload the file secnd i dnt have a350..i m planing to buy bt i want to see the ui first

Sent from my Micromax A200 using XDA Free mobile app

UI is very similar stock Kitkat. There is almost no change.
17th August 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #17  
rakesh.aggarwal's Avatar
Member
Flag Faridabad
Thanks Meter: 17
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash sky

screen shots please

Screen Shot attached

Sent from my Micromax A350 using XDA Premium HD app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408239978828.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (47.6 KB, 78 views)
12th September 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Anyone plz develop custom rom for canvas knight A350

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in General by ThreadRank