[PORT][RECOVERY] Carliv Touch Recovery v2.5 For LAVA-iris458Q/XOLO-Q600/CROSS A88
This is the port of Carliv Touch Recovery v2.5 based on ClockWorkMod 188.8.131.52 for LAVA iris458Q using stock kernel
Since LAVA iris458Q , XOLO Q600 and CROSS A88 are similar (clone) devices . This recovery should work on these devices . Test at your own risk . And always have a backup before flashing anything .
NOTE: Don't use this recovery on any other device except above specified devices !!!
It is based on CWM and is perfectly compatible with it. The big difference from version 1.5 is the full touch module. In this version I used Napstar-xda's full touch module as base. The navigation it is posible by touching the menu item. In long display menu (as choose zip from sdcard) for scroll page down Swipe Right and for scroll page up Swipe Left. For Go Back also Swipe Left. The Go Back menu item is disabled because of the semibutton that announce there is more to see if Scroll Down -
Go Back function is possible with Swipe Left, as I said. If the Swipe doesn't work (usually if your phone is multitouch bat has only 2 points of touch), use volume buttons Down for Scroll down, Up for Scroll up, and the back capacitive button of the phone for Go Back.
A big change is the integration of compressed backups, tar gzip, ported from CWM cm-11.0 branch. Apart from that, it is based on my non-touch modified CWM recovery, with some changes and small improvements.
Changelog by Master Carliv
Some screenshots of Recovery:
Version 2.5 update (29.06.2014):
- cleaned up the source code
- removed "wipe all" option from wipe menu (too many users wiped their system and blamed me); if you need to wipe system, use "format system" from "mounts/storage"
- rearanged menu order in root menu to restore CWM order
- added a "nvram backup/restore" menu in "carliv" section: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition of size 0x500000 (check your scatter) and if you have the nvram defined as /dev/nvram path in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
- some other small changes.
DOWNLOAD:Check the attachments
First rename the file to recovery.img then for
Mobile -> copy to sd card and flash using Mobile Uncle Tools.
PC -> Use SP Flash to flash it to phone.
for his awesome recovery
for his user friendly guide
for his amazing CWM recovery
for his full touch modules
for his unpack/repack utils
for aromafm menu
If anybody missed PM me
If you have Mediatek MTK android and your model is not listed anywhere in xda and if you want a custom recovery use MTK droid tools for windows or click on below links to port a custom recovery for your device.