CWM can't mount sdcard

Search This thread

manudo

May 12, 2013
Alajuela
First of all, by sdcard I'm talking about Internal Memory, not external.
Dudes, I know, I've googled a lot about this, but it's for flashing a ROM, but that's not my case, please reply, advices or anything will be appreciated.
Ok, I got a phone from a friend and she wants it rooted, fine, got it, installed CWM, copy the root package in memory root and everything's fine! :D
The only problem is when I'm trying to flash the package, it can't mount the sdcard and I can't locate the package to flash. I would do it by sideload but there's no option to it.
Tried by deleting the SDcard content but no solution.
Please need help, advices, anything.
If there's no solution, I'll buy a 2GB sdcard.

By the way, the phone boots normally, can enter fastboot, adb, CWM, no problem. I can see the files in the sdcard in Android.

It's a Huawei Ascend Y210, with GB 2.3.

TexanProtagonist

Sep 15, 2012
Little Rock
I have the exact same issue with my Moto G GPE

First of all, by sdcard I'm talking about Internal Memory, not external.
Dudes, I know, I've googled a lot about this, but it's for flashing a ROM, but that's not my case, please reply, advices or anything will be appreciated.
Ok, I got a phone from a friend and she wants it rooted, fine, got it, installed CWM, copy the root package in memory root and everything's fine! :D
The only problem is when I'm trying to flash the package, it can't mount the sdcard and I can't locate the package to flash. I would do it by sideload but there's no option to it.
Tried by deleting the SDcard content but no solution.
Please need help, advices, anything.
If there's no solution, I'll buy a 2GB sdcard.

By the way, the phone boots normally, can enter fastboot, adb, CWM, no problem. I can see the files in the sdcard in Android.

It's a Huawei Ascend Y210, with GB 2.3.