OnePlus One dropped in water...

Search This thread

adokitkat

Aug 26, 2012
Hi. Unfortunately, I have dropped my OPO into water. So here I am with a question and i would be glad if you could help me. I had dismantled it and tried to dry it, then turned it on , seems to work, boots, touchscreen responds but theres gpu tearing when the phone is moving (so bacically water is still in there) so i quickly turn it back off and put it in a rice... So my question is, will that tearing stops when the phone fully dries out? Or any tips and experience? Everything seems to be ok except this. Wish me luck, thank you for answer.

G

GuestK0087

Hi. Unfortunately, I have dropped my OPO into water. So here I am with a question and i would be glad if you could help me. I had dismantled it and tried to dry it, then turned it on , seems to work, boots, touchscreen responds but theres gpu tearing when the phone is moving (so bacically water is still in there) so i quickly turn it back off and put it in a rice... So my question is, will that tearing stops when the phone fully dries out? Or any tips and experience? Everything seems to be ok except this. Wish me luck, thank you for answer.

For best results, bring it to a trusted repair center that handles water damage.