Ask a question

No registration required

Talking [Q] helpme clockworkmod recovery ot 8000a

OP tutamkhamo

21st August 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello friends please i need the ClockworkMod recovery of alcatel ot 8000a I have burned the tabs to search and read nothing out there that had like five but I have not been able to find eighty recovery have tried all and nothing introduced me to this forum but hardly find if someone got me could spend quiet I am responsible to the end of the day I have already bricked twice lol the last change I touch the main board thanks excuse my English friends as pesĪmo.ahh and depronto one rom that fits you.: D
21st August 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 27

145 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutamkhamo

Hello friends please i need the ClockworkMod recovery of alcatel ot 8000a I have burned the tabs to search and read nothing out there that had like five but I have not been able to find eighty recovery have tried all and nothing introduced me to this forum but hardly find if someone got me could spend quiet I am responsible to the end of the day I have already bricked twice lol the last change I touch the main board thanks excuse my English friends as pesĪmo.ahh and depronto one rom that fits you.: D

here little help for u. http://forum.xda-developers.com/site...0touch%208000a
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread