No registration required

My android phone has 32 GB internal memory but showing now only 1.29 GB

OP prasadarbuj

19th September 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
My UMI x2 mobile has 32 GB internal memory but now it showing only 1.29gb
Actually my phone imei(no nvram file) number is gone and to repair this issue by local mobile repair store but when I start it at home and check mobile I notice that mobile showing only 1.2gb internal storage is this possible and how to solve this problem( sorry for bad English)
1st November 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Fix internal phone memory size - UMI X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadarbuj

My UMI x2 mobile has 32 GB internal memory but now it showing only 1.29gb
Actually my phone imei(no nvram file) number is gone and to repair this issue by local mobile repair store but when I start it at home and check mobile I notice that mobile showing only 1.2gb internal storage is this possible and how to solve this problem( sorry for bad English)

1. You must connect the phone to computer via USB cable, select ”Turn on USB storage” and unchecked the ”USB debugging” form ”Settings” --> ”Developer options” .
2. A new drive/partition will pop up on the computer Explorer. This one is your internal phone memory which, in this case has 1.29 GB.
3. Select this partition and format it 32GB, FAT32 (work for sure) or NTFS (if workable for you) as a normal PC partition.
4. Unplug the USB cable and check the size of your phone partition.
Now, your problem should be solved.
Last edited by eu4ok; 1st November 2014 at 05:20 AM.
2nd November 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #3  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,887

15,421 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eu4ok

1. You must connect the phone to computer via USB cable, select ”Turn on USB storage” and unchecked the ”USB debugging” form ”Settings” --> ”Developer options” .
2. A new drive/partition will pop up on the computer Explorer. This one is your internal phone memory which, in this case has 1.29 GB.
3. Select this partition and format it 32GB, FAT32 (work for sure) or NTFS (if workable for you) as a normal PC partition.
4. Unplug the USB cable and check the size of your phone partition.
Now, your problem should be solved.

Do not do this what ever you do. This person has no idea what they are talking about.

Track down the stock software for the device. A reflash fix it. Also make sure that Jr has the hardware it claims to. Too many fakes around that lie about the hardware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread