MOAR ROM for S5 Brings You Lollipop Multitasking

MOAR stands for Mother of All ROMs and with its nice features it might make you believe it … more

Aqua Dark Material Theme for CM12

XDA Senior MemberSimix93prepared a nice looking theme changing the original colors into shades of green. … more

Fonts Collection for CyanogenMod 12

Check out this collection of amazing fonts ready to make your CyanogenMod 12 ROM even more beautiful. … more

Send Links to Any Nearby Device with CaastMe

There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

come someone answer

OP DakotagoyoDEV

22nd August 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
how to make my android device don't send anything just like iPhone ?

come someone answer !
22nd August 2014, 02:52 AM   |  #2  
Planterz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 397
 
1,255 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
22nd August 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 608
 
4,745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotagoyoDEV

how to make my android device don't send anything just like iPhone ?

come someone answer !

There is a xposed module for getting more options for enabling other share services.
Maybe it's also possible there to disable everything.
And i read another topic/thread of you and why you don't say to your friend to stop your service ?

Stay tuned for my first CM11 theme soon.
22nd August 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Wink thanks again for answer the question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink Feed

There is a xposed module for getting more options for enabling other share services.
Maybe it's also possible there to disable everything.
And i read another topic/thread of you and why you don't say to your friend to stop your service ?

Stay tuned for my first CM11 theme soon.

i thought about ( don't ) but i thought that will be better if i disable it but i will keep looking it if i don't locate it i will just say ''dont' .

thank you for your time
22nd August 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 608
 
4,745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotagoyoDEV

i thought about ( don't ) but i thought that will be better if i disable it but i will keep looking it if i don't locate it i will just say ''dont' .

thank you for your time

If there is no violence in the game can you say stop!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stuart Little For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Smile Yes of course .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink Feed

If there is no violence in the game can you say stop!

yes of course .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes