Default [Q] App Not Installed

Hello,
First off, I would like to apologize if I am posting this in the wrong thread as I am new to this site. I have always searched this site for answers to questions I have had in the past, but have never had the need to ask for help. However, today is an exception. Every time I try to install this app, I get the error "App not installed". I have read up on this issue and it is caused by a previous installation of the application leaving leftovers behind (the weird thing is that sometimes I get this error for apps that I have never installed before). For the majority of the apps I have had this problem with, I was able to simply navigate to /data/data on my rooted HTC One M8 and delete the folder associated with the app. However, this didn't work with a few apps I have tried recently. I then installed "ZipSigner" and signed the application and tried installing it that way, this way only worked for one of my apps. I'm stuck with this one app though that I can't seem to install. I have already tried making it a system app; however when I reboot and try to load the app, it gives me the application crashed error every time. I have luckypatcher installed also and I tried to install the app from luckypatcher but it also hints that there are leftovers (but I have never installed this app before lol). So idk what to do. I will not do a factory reset because this app isn't worth the time, but I really would like to find out how to solve this error. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
Thank you!
EDIT: I have also tried adb installing it but that failed also. Another thing I tried was modifying the AndroidManifest.xml to change the name of the App when it installs, but I couldn't find the right code to modify.