[Q] Best Phone, Best Tablet

Search This thread

crustysmooth

Dec 28, 2013
I know a lot of it comes down to a matter of personal preference and opinion, but in terms of sheer processing power, hardware and functionality what would some of you tech gurus consider to be the top 3 phones and tablets?

And additionally, where do Xiaomi and the OnePlus fit in? Any insight would be helpful. I'm really just curious if the IPhone and Galaxy are best around or just the most heavily marketed.

MustangLife03

Jan 25, 2015
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge would be my first pick. And its a little bit better than the Galaxy Note 4. 2015 is a year of some big releases but as far as late 2014 early 2015. LG G3 or Curve. One plus One, HTC One M8. Samsung Galaxy S5. Phone technology now is huge compared paslike 2009 or 2010 when there was a "best phone" which was the iphone but now all manufacturers even the Tier 2 or Tier 3 companies have amazing phones. Everybody has quad and octi cores now. Everybody has 2-3gb ram i think 4gb will be a standard coming soon. So it comes down to phone size, look of the phone and individual features cause Go I got e, Moto, HTC, LG, Sony, Samsung, etc etc all have strong, powerful feature rich devices