FORUMS

blu life play 4.4.2 root

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kallista, Junior Member on 23rd August 2014, 03:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
tried framaroot , kingo root, srs root, towelroot says not supported,.any ideas?

22nd November 2014, 05:51 PM |#2  
Flag san josé
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallista

tried framaroot , kingo root, srs root, towelroot says not supported,.any ideas?

the latest version of kingoroot work at a 100% bro (1.2.7), I have rooted my blu life play 4.4.2 today!
3rd December 2015, 07:03 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It's true brotha, the KingRoot WORKS! However I didn't want to go that route when it came to rooting. I didn't want to go about it by exploit. I would have rather used the Android DeBugging (adb) tool to have flashed the rom. It's funny,kind of, that just after rooting --which by the way I spent most my entire day looking for hour to flash with adb. A simple search would have probably resolved my my root needs quicker but the problem was I DIDNT KNOW I could flash with adb. The only other time I've rooted a phone using fastboot and adb was a while ago on my HTC Desire 510 in which a lot of procedures were involed like unlocking OEM bootloader, something with an RUU and a mess of stuff that I just couldn't remember. So if your interested in using the adb and fastboot tools and not having to install an app that just exploits someway to to achieve root then check out this broken down guide (meaning, you would have to have the prerequisite files reading... not a tutorial:

Code:
adb reboot bootloader

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot reboot

adb remount

adb push UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip /sdcard

adb push root /system/xbin

adb shell

chmod 755 /system/xbin/*

flash_twrp

reboot recovery

In recovery naigate to UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip and install.
This little guide was put together By vampirefo, Senior Member on 30th June 2015, 03:12 PM
Over here ->>> http://forum.xda-developers.com/stud...asher-t3146980

The only thing I want to add is that this was compiled for the Studio-5 in mind, however we're not flashing the system any, we're falshing the boot and the recovery. Continue at your own risks. Or head on over to that thread and see what's the scoop.
Attached Files
File Type: zip root_blu_D536U.zip - [Click for QR Code] (14.26 MB, 40 views)
File Type: zip UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.8 KB, 24 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blu-life-play

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)