Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [Bricked Phone][Asus Zenforce/Zenfone 4] No more USB Cable connection, help?

OP W4sh

17th October 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
My phone (Asus Zenforce/Zenfone 4) was bricked since some flashing operations and the connection with USB cable (ADB/Fastboot) isn't possible anymore...
From boot screen sequence message : 'E:Unable to open debricking'.
Remains now my microSD and the boot menu after pressing [Power + Vol. up] buttons..
Last edited by W4sh; 17th October 2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Mispelled word in title
28th October 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #2  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
More
if you can get to fastboot (droidboot) with [Power + Vol UP] then u can use this guide:
http://www.asus-zenfone.com/2014/10/...r-zenfone.html
28th October 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ciamis, West Java

5 posts
Donate to Me
More
Storage usb cloverview driver not supported
I have same problem with my zenfone 4. Bricked and stuck at usb mode, so i can't enter droidrobot mode to flash a new stock ROM.
I already used Manufacturing Flash tool and xFSTK downloader to fix, but I think the main problem is usb cloverview driver not supported to zenfone 4, so it can't be detected well with MFTand xFSTK downloader.
Yesterday, 12:25 PM   |  #4  

7 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by woyzer

I have same problem with my zenfone 4. Bricked and stuck at usb mode, so i can't enter droidrobot mode to flash a new stock ROM.
I already used Manufacturing Flash tool and xFSTK downloader to fix, but I think the main problem is usb cloverview driver not supported to zenfone 4, so it can't be detected well with MFTand xFSTK downloader.

To unbrick the zenfone 4 check the solution in my blog
http://hemanthkandula.blogspot.in/20...struck-in.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zenfone-4
Previous Thread Next Thread