Thread Closed

Broke my Htc One, looking for a temporary low-budget phone

OP George Kayogre

21st August 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hello,

As the title states, I broke my 1-year-old HTC One, and I'm looking to buy a new temporary low-budget smartphone. (w/o contract)

Having previously broken a relatively high number of devices from numerous brands and types (yes, i'm that clumsy), and currently not willing to splash the cash, I'm just looking for a smartphone, that can simply just run the usual apps, and that would last me at least 5-6 months until a new set of phones are released into the market.

I have a rather decent experience with android devices, so I'd prefer them over Windows phones, but anything would work.
My budget is around 150$, and I'm really unwilling to surpass 200$

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you
-George Kayogre
21st August 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
More
Definitely the Moto G! You can pick one up for 150 bucks or so off contract I believe. Although if you have Verizon you can only use the G with their prepaid plans.
21st August 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #3  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,808

8,467 posts
More
There are 3 threads already established that are devoted to discussions about devices, please read, and if necessary, repost your question in one of these threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

There are also several other discussion threads that you probably should review to help you. They are What phone do you wish you had? or
The Worst Android Device That You've Ever Had & Why
or even this place that talks about The best phone you ever owned.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread