[Q] Xposed Framework removes my ROOT!

6th June 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
I've restored all my user apps from titanium back up and was losing root. I figured out it was Xposed Framework as soon as i activate framework and reboot I'd tryed to check for root access with "Root Checker" and other root apps but nothing. I tried re-rooting again multiple ways i.e CF Auto Root, Root through Device recover such as CWM and TWRP but nothing. The app SuperSU wont even show up so i downloaded it from the playstore and it says su binary falied to update/install. I tried to update the binary and it fails to update. My ONLY solution to gain access to root again is to wipe the system COMPLETEY through custom recovery and use a back with root. But NO Xposed Framework becuase as soon as i run it and reboot i loose root access, PLEASE if anyone what was is that im doing wrong HELP a brother out, BTW im using the latest version of Xposed Framework as of this date.
6th June 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Shimla
Thanks Meter: 12

35 posts
More
Rare problem I suggest you to Uninstall xposed framework root again your device and install xposed framework again give it a try
Hopes it helped

Sent from my Andi 3.5KKe+
7th June 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantdrew

Rare problem I suggest you to Uninstall xposed framework root again your device and install xposed framework again give it a try
Hopes it helped

Sent from my Andi 3.5KKe+

I did uninstall xposed framework and rerooted thats how i found Xposed Framework was the culprit. Any other suggestion.??????????
9th July 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 20

114 posts
This **** just happened to me bruh like i kept on trying to use towelroot and it will say success but when i go to root checker it says my device isnt rooted so i just uninstalled xposed framework and im going to try and root again dis **** better work.
10th July 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
More
I fixed this issue, my problem was a was restoring xposed framework from titanium backup which kept on messing things up somehow. So what i dis i wiped my phone COMPLETELY and flashed the stock rom again. I then re-rooted my pjone and installed Xopsed Framework from the website instead of via Titanium Backup and all is well now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread