- people cant listen to me in phone call . both in dialed and received .
- during calls , screen goes back
- if i turn off the proximity , blackout fixes .
- if i turn off dual mic noise reduction , they can listen...... but my voice is not clear... sometimes shattered
- i tried with earphone , this time i don't need to turn off proximity or noise reduction...... but my voice isn't still clear and shattered
I'm not sure if its a software or hardware issue.... I'm getting kitkat next week... so software issue will be fixed... but if its a hardware problem , then i need to go for customer care...... that's very very weird to me... what to do ?