Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help!!~~

Tip us?

T3R3NC3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] help!!~~

Sorry for the probably billionth redundant thread.. but I'm in need of some help.
my mobile is the qmobile i9
running android version 4.2.2
and kernel version 3.4.5
I have cwm and use that as my recovery
honestly I hated its rom from day one and since then have trying to mod my own rom for it.

But because I didn't want to go though all the pain of starting from scratch I decided to modify the original rom. so I downloaded the stock rom and made changes to that. now the original launcher was something called tinno launcher. and I've removed all the apks related to it from the system/apps folder. and replaced it with the google search, and google home apk. when I flashed the rom google home worked but I still had the other crappy stock launcher even though all the apks had been deleted.

can anyone help me?? please?? i can post screenshots of the folder and stuff?
is there anyway I can completely remove everything?
I wipe cache and factory reset phone and clear davlik cache and then install zip...

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3R3NC3 View Post
Sorry for the probably billionth redundant thread.. but I'm in need of some help.
my mobile is the qmobile i9
running android version 4.2.2
and kernel version 3.4.5
I have cwm and use that as my recovery
honestly I hated its rom from day one and since then have trying to mod my own rom for it.

But because I didn't want to go though all the pain of starting from scratch I decided to modify the original rom. so I downloaded the stock rom and made changes to that. now the original launcher was something called tinno launcher. and I've removed all the apks related to it from the system/apps folder. and replaced it with the google search, and google home apk. when I flashed the rom google home worked but I still had the other crappy stock launcher even though all the apks had been deleted.

can anyone help me?? please?? i can post screenshots of the folder and stuff?
is there anyway I can completely remove everything?
I wipe cache and factory reset phone and clear davlik cache and then install zip...
its weird that the launcher is still there, what i would do is get your own launcher, make it a system app then remove the old launcher. otherwise keep digging around in the files for the launcher.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)
The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]