Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Correct steps for complete reset

OP starjam

4th September 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Hi all, i've been messing with a lot of stuff on my galaxy S2 (gt-i9100) and it kinda crashes a lot. As i'm getting a note 4 soon and i'm giving this phone to my brother i'd like to clean it up.
I'm not very into all the modding so i did a couple of things wrong which explains the crashes and freezes probably
Anyways, i've backed up all my contacts, sms etc so im ready to reset the phone.
I'd like to install the siyah 6.0.5b kernel and stock samsung rom (4.1.2). If im correct these are compatible?
So can anyone give me the short steps like what to erase when in the recovery mode and what to flash in which order using odin?
Thanks in advance!
4th September 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjam

Hi all, i've been messing with a lot of stuff on my galaxy S2 (gt-i9100) and it kinda crashes a lot. As i'm getting a note 4 soon and i'm giving this phone to my brother i'd like to clean it up.
I'm not very into all the modding so i did a couple of things wrong which explains the crashes and freezes probably
Anyways, i've backed up all my contacts, sms etc so im ready to reset the phone.
I'd like to install the siyah 6.0.5b kernel and stock samsung rom (4.1.2). If im correct these are compatible?
So can anyone give me the short steps like what to erase when in the recovery mode and what to flash in which order using odin?
Thanks in advance!

This should be your first port of call; http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...77545234747231 (GTi9100 forums)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread