Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 39,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cracked screen, can't get past lock. How can I retrieve data from the phone?

Tip us?

Malibuz0r
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Cracked screen, can't get past lock. How can I retrieve data from the phone?

Accidentally dropped my phone the other day, screen is cracked and now I can't unlock the phone because of the pattern lock. Now, when I plug my phone to the PC nothing happens because the phone must be set to allow the PC to read the contents.. but since I can't unlock the phone to change that setting, I can't do anything atm. All data is in the internal memory of the phone, so no sdcard. (I regret I had it this way)

Is there maybe a software that can do this?

Phone is ZTE Max aka Boost Max.

Kobro
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibuz0r View Post
Accidentally dropped my phone the other day, screen is cracked and now I can't unlock the phone because of the pattern lock. Now, when I plug my phone to the PC nothing happens because the phone must be set to allow the PC to read the contents.. but since I can't unlock the phone to change that setting, I can't do anything atm. All data is in the internal memory of the phone, so no sdcard. (I regret I had it this way)

Is there maybe a software that can do this?

Phone is ZTE Max aka Boost Max.
you can connect a otg cable and mouse to your phone and use the mose to draw your unlock pattern.
Press Thanks if i helped!

The Eleventh Commandment- "Thou hast not to like it, thou hast just to do it."

Sign up to Copy.com using this link, and we both get an extra 5gb of free cloud!
https://copy.com?r=1txCqp