Question

[Q] Cracked screen, can't get past lock. How can I retrieve data from the phone?

7th July 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Accidentally dropped my phone the other day, screen is cracked and now I can't unlock the phone because of the pattern lock. Now, when I plug my phone to the PC nothing happens because the phone must be set to allow the PC to read the contents.. but since I can't unlock the phone to change that setting, I can't do anything atm. All data is in the internal memory of the phone, so no sdcard. (I regret I had it this way)

Is there maybe a software that can do this?

Phone is ZTE Max aka Boost Max.
7th July 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 66

427 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibuz0r

Accidentally dropped my phone the other day, screen is cracked and now I can't unlock the phone because of the pattern lock. Now, when I plug my phone to the PC nothing happens because the phone must be set to allow the PC to read the contents.. but since I can't unlock the phone to change that setting, I can't do anything atm. All data is in the internal memory of the phone, so no sdcard. (I regret I had it this way)

Is there maybe a software that can do this?

Phone is ZTE Max aka Boost Max.

you can connect a otg cable and mouse to your phone and use the mose to draw your unlock pattern.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread