Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,451 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I am going crazy on which phone to pick g3/ sgs 5??

Tip us?

DevilMayEmo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] I am going crazy on which phone to pick g3/ sgs 5??

SGS 5 users, what's your take on this? To me the biggest factor is BATTERY LIFE.

Now here's the deal : sgs 5 => 2800 Mah with a smaller screen
lg g3 on the other hand 3000 mah with higher pixel count due to larger screen (if they had stayed at 1080p that thing would be beast, such idiots)

Does anyone of you actually really prefer teh sgs5 over the lg g3? I'm going to assume this is a dumb question but i heard of many people regretting not waiting for the g3.

Blah, some input would be great here.

TechMinerUK
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilMayEmo View Post
SGS 5 users, what's your take on this? To me the biggest factor is BATTERY LIFE.

Now here's the deal : sgs 5 => 2800 Mah with a smaller screen
lg g3 on the other hand 3000 mah with higher pixel count due to larger screen (if they had stayed at 1080p that thing would be beast, such idiots)

Does anyone of you actually really prefer teh sgs5 over the lg g3? I'm going to assume this is a dumb question but i heard of many people regretting not waiting for the g3.

Blah, some input would be great here.
Go with the G3 (Unless you must have slightly longer battery life), the G3 is a significantly better device packing the same CPU with more RAM and a larger screen

ROM: Stock
Kernel: Stock Kernel

"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, at XDA the devs are the main chain and our phones are the weak links"