Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 39,581 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] can't dial any number for diagnostics

Tip us?

jbaker22
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] can't dial any number for diagnostics

Hello, I am trying to follow the instructions from cyberflashing to switch an unlocked Motorola Electrify M to pageplus. I unlocked the bootloader (status: 3) and now I can select AP tools. Once the phone boots up, I am supposed to dial ##000000#. The phone promptly shows a window saying no mobile network available. How do I get past that error message to change the MDN and MIN?
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

pushkardua
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaker22 View Post
Hello, I am trying to follow the instructions from cyberflashing to switch an unlocked Motorola Electrify M to pageplus. I unlocked the bootloader (status: 3) and now I can select AP tools. Once the phone boots up, I am supposed to dial ##000000#. The phone promptly shows a window saying no mobile network available. How do I get past that error message to change the MDN and MIN?
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Are You Sure it's not *#0000# ???
Please click the "THANKS" buttom if I helped you...If I Helped you ALOT, Please Subscribe to MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This Would Take You Only a Second But CAn Help Me ALOT!

http://www.androidclaus.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to pushkardua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jbaker22
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
That may help, but I may need to update the prl to make any call. I have no clue what prl file to upload.
Tags
diagnostic mode, flash, network error