FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Download playlists from Google Music

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By adriangb, Senior Member on 2nd July 2014, 01:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I'm transferring my Google Music all access account to a new gmail account. I already downloaded my library and uploaded it to my new account and I'm not worried about the personalization (recommendations, etc) on the new account. I would however like to keep my playlists, any way to do this?
 
 
2nd July 2014, 01:19 AM |#2  
Paget96's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 6,678
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriangb

So I'm transferring my Google Music all access account to a new gmail account. I already downloaded my library and uploaded it to my new account and I'm not worried about the personalization (recommendations, etc) on the new account. I would however like to keep my playlists, any way to do this?

here is
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...playlistbackup
The Following User Says Thank You to Paget96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 01:28 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96

here is
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...playlistbackup

Great that let me back up my old playlist by logging into my old account. It doesn't seem to have a function to import them into my new account, right?
2nd July 2014, 01:31 AM |#4  
Paget96's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 6,678
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriangb

Great that let me back up my old playlist by logging into my old account. It doesn't seem to have a function to import them into my new account, right?


Here
http://laviefrugale.blogspot.com/201...lay-music.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Paget96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 01:40 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96

Here
http://laviefrugale.blogspot.com/201...lay-music.html

Lord, I can't believe there's no easier way, that's a pita.
2nd July 2014, 01:42 AM |#6  
Paget96's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 6,678
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriangb

Lord, I can't believe there's no easier way, that's a pita.

Did it help??
2nd July 2014, 11:36 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Not really, it would be faster to do it by hand
3rd July 2014, 07:49 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
And I just realized that app failed on all the playlists. Apparently doesn't work with Google music
6th July 2014, 01:02 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Bump looking for an app that actually works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes