Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Can DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean will work for fixing

OP hassanranaf

7th July 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
So a few months ago I picked up a droid razr (original xt912) on ebay after my bionic crapped out. A couple of days ago I pulled it out of my pocket to see the words "encryption unsuccessful" on the screen. There was a button that said "reset phone" so I pressed it and it rebooted and gave me the dead android icon. After reset same error will appear again. Then i factory data reset but that will also not helpful.

My question here is that will "DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean" will work for fixing "encryption unsuccessful" error.

Please help me out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	2838287  
30th October 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Help Me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanranaf

So a few months ago I picked up a droid razr (original xt912) on ebay after my bionic crapped out. A couple of days ago I pulled it out of my pocket to see the words "encryption unsuccessful" on the screen. There was a button that said "reset phone" so I pressed it and it rebooted and gave me the dead android icon. After reset same error will appear again. Then i factory data reset but that will also not helpful.

My question here is that will "DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean" will work for fixing "encryption unsuccessful" error.

Please help me out.

Hey, do you fix this error? Now my device doesn't work too. Help me. The same problem.
30th October 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 45

25 posts
More
You can try that but I think you would probably be better off flashing the proper FXZ to restore your phone. I would recommend using the tool below...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread