[Q] Eclipse S4 TW v3.0 restarts when updating paid apps

OP TronicZomB

4th July 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
USA
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
I have a Verizon Galaxy S4 (Android 4.3) with Eclipse S4 TW v3.0 and SafeStrap 3.71 (TWRP v2.6.3.1). I have xposed installed (version 2.5) and Play Store Disable Encryption version 1 module activated.

I have been able to install and update paid apps with no issue since installing everything about 3 months ago. Until last week...

I had automatic updates activated and my phone began to restart continuously. I have figured out that it happens when paid apps are updated, though they never fully update (it restarts during the install process).

I noticed that there is an update available for xposed and Eclipse S4 TW though I don't understand how an update available would cause this issue.

I have read through the Eclipse page some and did not see anything about this issue, though I may have missed it and apologize in advance if I did miss the solution.

What could be causing this and is there a solution available?
Last edited by TronicZomB; 4th July 2014 at 10:19 PM.
29th July 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
USA
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
I went to read up about updating to the latest version of Eclipse for the S4 and noticed on the Eclipse page that it now requires Safestrap users to be running KitKat prior to installing Eclipse 4.0+. This makes it impossible for me to update to the latest version of Eclipse since I am only running 4.3, not 4.4.

This does not seem to make sense due to being able to install Eclipse 3.0 while running Android 4.3.

Other than updating, I am unsure of any other way of fixing this rebooting issue when updating paid apps.
Last edited by TronicZomB; 29th July 2014 at 03:59 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread