True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more
Post Reply

Can anyone explain this screenshot???

OP Kobro

22nd August 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #1  
Kobro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 81
 
517 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
https://copy.com/F3jlifiYlpiDPglj
23rd August 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #2  
dreamwave's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sunapee, New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 77
 
424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
That seems to be a screenshot of the jellybean easter egg accessed by tapping the android version in settings a bunch of times. After what that shows it will show a bunch of jellybeans that you can flick off of the screen.
23rd August 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwave

That seems to be a screenshot of the jellybean easter egg accessed by tapping the android version in settings a bunch of times. After what that shows it will show a bunch of jellybeans that you can flick off of the screen.

yeaa
25th August 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #4  
Kobro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 81
 
517 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwave

That seems to be a screenshot of the jellybean easter egg accessed by tapping the android version in settings a bunch of times. After what that shows it will show a bunch of jellybeans that you can flick off of the screen.

yeah, but the android version is all wrong! jelly bean is up to 4.3, 4.4 is kitkat, so why is a kitkat device showing the jb easter egg?
25th August 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 611
 
4,745 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro

yeah, but the android version is all wrong! jelly bean is up to 4.3, 4.4 is kitkat, so why is a kitkat device showing the jb easter egg?

Maybe you have been faked an you're running a KK themed JB device heheehe
The Following User Says Thank You to Stuart Little For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #6  
Kobro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 81
 
517 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink Feed

Maybe you have been faked an you're running a KK themed JB device heheehe

i checked out build prop, its been changed to 4,4.2 in my rom heehee
25th August 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #7  
Kobro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 81
 
517 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bink Feed

Hehhe, but you're rom is actually a Jelly Bean rom?

yeah

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes