Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Galaxy note 4 vs Galaxy note edge

OP patriotaki

3rd September 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55

831 posts
Samsung reveled two brand new phones the SGN4 and the SGN Edge. The only thing that pushes me to buy one of these phones is the feature that turns a picture into an editable text. It will be a huge PLUS in University in my opinion.

The hardware is exactly the same on both devices. But one has the little curved display. Which do you think is best? Should i make the step and buy the "unsual" smartphone or the "usual" one?

Im switching from an old laggy Galaxy S3 . For daily phone/message use i will have my iPhone 4 small and practical phone. I feel more comfortable calling and texting with iOS .

So whats your opinion guys? I believe that the Edge version will not sell as many as the note 4, and maybe rooting wont be so easy on this device.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/3/609...around-display

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/3/610...ote-4-hands-on

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
4th September 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #2  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 604

4,724 posts
More
When I would choose then I would choose the Note Edge because I wanna try it out.
But it's also much money and maybe that edge stuff is really annoying and all your money will be wasted for a bad feature.
If you have enough money to sell your Edge in case if you don't like it and buy a Note 4 than you should go for the Edge.

November/December will my HTC One M8 arrive !
4th September 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55

831 posts
As ive seen the note edge specs differs from note 4 ... note 4 seems to have greater cpu and bigger battery..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread