Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Won't turn on.

OP koroveshi

3rd December 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Hi everybody. I'm new to this forum also not native english speaker so please forgive me if I do any mistake or grammar error. Anyway, I have a Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, the At&t model. I live on Europe so I use it as a unlocked sim phone. I have it for more than a year and It was performing good, no problems at all. But recently, I just put it out from my pocket to see the time, and it was off. It was doing good 5 minutes before. Tried to turn it on, it didn't. Pulled out the battery couple of times, still didn't turn on. So when I went home I put it on charger to see what happen, with and without battery on, no reaction at all. Tried to boot into recovery and download mode, still nothing. I heard about water damage but I can assure this is not the problem. So I went to a local phone repairer and it told me something about an internal part, something like 'memory chip' (I don't know if this is the exact word to call it in english) It would cost me about 40$ to repair it and I don't know if it's worth since the phone is a lot old now also I can't be sure how much it would resist or if this problem would happen again in no time. So I would appreciate if somebody would know anything about this problem and may help me to know a bi more cuz I don't want to rush and do it. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread