Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] where's my /data folder?

Tip us?
 
Turkiye56
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
Question [Q] where's my /data folder?

hi when i connect my phone to my pc i dont get my data folder??
before rooting and a new rom i had it but now i have only the sd card folder?
someone??
this happened after i installed the viperx rom?
 
Paget96
Old
#2  
Paget96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 601
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Krusevac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkiye56 View Post
hi when i connect my phone to my pc i dont get my data folder??
before rooting and a new rom i had it but now i have only the sd card folder?
someone??
this happened after i installed the viperx rom?
go to control panel on pc, and go to folder options,go to view and enable to show hidden folders, ithink it works
Dont forget to hit thanks

My threads:
[TWEAKS][build.prop] Performance/Battery for LG's
ALL ROMs FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS
[ROM]Pagebread v1.0 ROM (2.3.6)
✪✪Ace Plus Benchmark✪✪
My devices:
LG L7 P705 - CURRENT
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - SOLD
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - SOLD
 
Turkiye56
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96 View Post
go to control panel on pc, and go to folder options,go to view and enable to show hidden folders, ithink it works
can't find folder options in control panel?
 
Turkiye56
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
no that doestn't work??
i can't find it on my phone itself too?
its not from the computer
 
Paget96
Old
#5  
Paget96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 601
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Krusevac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkiye56 View Post
can't find folder options in control panel?

find this



and then use this
Dont forget to hit thanks

My threads:
[TWEAKS][build.prop] Performance/Battery for LG's
ALL ROMs FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS
[ROM]Pagebread v1.0 ROM (2.3.6)
✪✪Ace Plus Benchmark✪✪
My devices:
LG L7 P705 - CURRENT
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - SOLD
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - SOLD
 
Turkiye56
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96 View Post
find this



and then use this
find what use what?
i found the folder options but that doesn't solved it??
i can't find the folder on my device itself too?
nothing with the px is wrong
 
Paget96
Old
#7  
Paget96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 601
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Krusevac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkiye56 View Post
find what use what?
i found the folder options but that doesn't solved it??
i can't find the folder on my device itself too?
nothing with the px is wrong
maybe ROM linked data to sd-ext if you have it ,I dont know :/
I'll try to find something on Internet
Dont forget to hit thanks

My threads:
[TWEAKS][build.prop] Performance/Battery for LG's
ALL ROMs FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS
[ROM]Pagebread v1.0 ROM (2.3.6)
✪✪Ace Plus Benchmark✪✪
My devices:
LG L7 P705 - CURRENT
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - SOLD
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - SOLD
 
Turkiye56
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jul 2014
someone pls??

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes