[Q] What the heck IS this accessory?!

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
By mikaselm, Junior Member on 19th August 2014, 05:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey, everyone!

We've recently got a review tablet through a third party PR firm, and I'm thinking that I might like to reproduce the setup, but with a better tablet of my own, and one that I can work with. This thing is a pretty cheap Chinese knockoff tablet. The one thing that I like about it, ist hat it's got a gigantic docking base, and a charger that requires no effort or care on the customer's part when slotting it in. It seems like a much more durable option than asking them to line up a little tiny microusb.

As far as I can tell, the chunky charger bit on the back is just plugged into the charging port of the tab itself, then glued on. Then it just slots nicely into the big old dock. I'd like to do that with quite a few of these scattered around the place to encourage reviews.

Does anyone know what that type of charging port embigg-ifyer is called so that I can shop for them?

Thank you so much!!




Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes